Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beef Lexington


Liberty Tree Tavern - Liberty Square, Magic Kingdom

History: By far this is one of my favorite restaurants in the magic kingdom. My meals here have always been wonderful. I feel like it is a hidden gem in the Magic Kingdom. This dish is no longer served.

Basically this dish is beef over rice with a Madeira wine sauce. It's good. Mine looked a bit pink only because I didn't have the brown food coloring, but it tasted fine regardless. I used stew meat instead of the tenderloin medallions. I only did this because they were thawed and needed to be cooked ASAP. I wouldn't recommend it with stew meat as I'm sure the medallions would be much tenderer (is that a word? My spell check didn't comp
lain...). It was good, but nothing amazing. I give it 3 mickeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment