Monday, February 14, 2011

Baked Lobster Tail with Saffron Rice


Disney Cruise Line, Disney Magic - Captain's Gala Diner

I went off schedule and jumped to one of the newer Disney cookbooks in light of our Valentine's day weekend cabin get-a-way. I found lobster tail as Aldi (of all places) that was decently priced and thought it would be a good "gift" to my husband. It turns out I might be allergic to lobster as I felt miserable for 2 days after eating it. Oh well, it might just have been worth it.

The recipe was actually fairly easy, but required some expensive ingredients (i.e. lobster tail, saffron.) The rice was AMAZING. I would remake this rice without the lobster and still be in 7th heaven. If you're looking for a special meal to make that tastes and looks like you h
ave years of culinary experience, this is it! We give it 5 mickeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment