Saturday, August 27, 2011

Polynesian Teriyaki Steak

 Coral Isle Cafe - Polynesian Village Resort


Yum. Yum yum yum. If only my teeth were more content with steak. I have 3 crowns that complain everytime I chew something that isn't pudding consistency. Their worst nemasis is steak. I like steak. My subsitute teeth do not. I cut it into teeny tiny pieces and chew cautiously, finally getting it down. Oh, you want to know about the steak not my teeth? Ok.

So the steak is really good. So incredibly easy too. One word of advice...READ AHEAD! You have to cook the sauce, cool it, then marinate the steaks in it for 24 hours or more. I made it all up the night before I was going to serve it. Once that part is done, all you have to do is throw it in the broiler and TA DA! One of the fastest Mickey meals ever.  Word for the wise, if you smoke alarm is going off it probably knows something you don't. Don't tell it that it's stupid. It will tell you I told you so. While my steaks were a bit....blackened...they still tasted good!  4 mickeys!


No comments:

Post a Comment