Sunday, August 7, 2011

Broccoli and vegetable Salad with Curry Sauce

 Top of the World - Contemporary Resort

Yum! At first it sounds gross...curry, mayonnaise, veggies? But it's really good. I have to admit, I put it up to my mouth and sniffed it first. But if you try it, you will like it! Now, that being said, you need to like curry. It doesn't have a strong curry flavor but it is noticeable.  I thought this was a great twist on a normal veggie salad. Once again, it's another way to use up some of that Disney Vinaigrette dressing that TONS of the salad recipes call for. My advice? Make up a big batch of it and then take a week to just keep making salads. It's a bit annoying to keep making it over and over again. This is the second time I've made the dressing and I'm pretty sure I will be making it one more time before this book is over. 3 mickeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment