Saturday, August 27, 2011

Polynesian Tuna Fish Salad

 Papeete Bay Verandah - Polynesian Village Resort

As I began to make this salad I have to admit that my stomach began to churn. I couldn't comprehend that the ingredients would work together. It also looks like a heap of garbage in my opinion. Basically it's garlic, onion, green pepper, baby corn, canned green beans, carrots, mushrooms, chopped sweet gherkins, black olives, catchup, chili sauce, and tuna. You have to admit that it sounds horrendous. I had a hard time getting past the ingredients, and then the appearance. My husband liked it. I thought it was eatable, but again, I have this thing about texture and appearance. I also am not big on seafood. So, from his perspective it deserves 3 mickeys. My advice? Have someone else make it for you and eat it blind folded.

No comments:

Post a Comment