Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cinnamon Sugar French Toast

Contemporary Room Service - Contemporary Resort

This past weekend my husband, son, brother-in-law and I headed out for a weekend camping trip in our new camper. Since I had a mini kitchen with me, I decided this was the perfect opportunity to try out a few more Disney recipes on everyone! For breakfast on Saturday we had this french toast.

It wasn't anything unique, but it was good. Any time you use sourdough bread for french toast and add sugar it makes french toast wonderful.  The interesting thing is that you use safflower oil to fry it in. This recipe is also in the second book. The first cookbook says you can use soybean or safflower while the second book says to use soybean. Since I couldn't find soybean oil, I used safflower. 4 mickeys!


No comments:

Post a Comment