Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Maple Glazed Salmon with Onion-Mashed Potatoes

 Animator's Palate - Disney Cruise Line

 Just for a change of pace (and to use my frozen salmon) I jumped to a different Disney cookbook for tonight. I honestly have to say that the newer the cookbook the better the recipes.


This was excellent! I'm not a big salmon eater, but it was still really good. I can only imagine how good it could have been with fresh salmon instead of frozen. The mashed potatoes were good too. My suggestion would be to cut your potatoes into quarters so they cook faster instead of trying to cook them as whole potatoes. The Maple Glaze sauce was amazing. I was sponging it up with my veggies. Just a word of warning: The sauce is like glue and it will take you FOREVER to scrub it off of anything it heats on (baking sheet, stove top, etc).
4 mickeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment