Friday, June 10, 2011

Beef and Shrimp in Coconut-Ginger Sauce

 Tangaroa Terrace - Polynesian Village Resort

If you were starting to wonder why all the recipes seem to come from the Polynesian village Resort and Contemporary Resort, that's because there were only a few hotels back in 1986 when this book was written. The amount of Disney hotels has sky-rocketed since then.

My husband wasn't fond of this recipe. His option isn't valid though because he doesn't like ginger and he doesn't like bamboo shoots. Well boo on him :-) I love ginger and bamboo shoots! I thought this was good, but nothing exceptional. It did take a bit of work. I think with a bit more punch to the flavor it would be better. I will enjoy the leftovers without Greg :-) If I could give a half mickey I would...it would be 3 and a half mickeys, a bit above average.

No comments:

Post a Comment