Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tri-Color Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken Tenders and Pesto Sauce

Caffe Villa Verde - DisneyLand Hotel



I made this last night. Yes, I know, that "angel-hair pasta" looks awful lot like rotini. You would be right. Here's the thing. I have looked for YEARS to find angel hair pasta in tri-color. I have even asked at specialty places. Clearly Disney magic makes this only there. It was go with shape or make. I went with make to attempt to replicate the recipe as close as possible. The chicken was pretty basic. The pesto sauce is good, but it called so so much basil for the pesto that I almost killed my basil plants trying to even get the taste of basil in there. I'm still not sure they will recover! If it had more basil it would have been better. Overall, I give it an average 3 mickeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment