Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Orchard Favorite

The Land Grille Room - EPCOT

Yes yes, I know, it's been about a year and a half since I posted anything. You probably thought I gave up - but I didn't!! We moved and life got crazy, and honestly, we've been trying to eat much healthier (sorry Disney, healthy food is not very common in your cookbooks). While we may not be eating Disney-style every day, I still pull out the cookbooks for special occasions. I will try to catch you up on the last few recipes and start adding more and I go.

First off, take a look at my oldest cookbook, once my moms.


It's really seen some use, from time with my mom, to the next generation using it. After all, it was made in 1986. No cook/baker can claim to be so unless their cookbooks look like this. Perfect cookbooks means you never open them :-)


Let's get to food now, shall we?




Crepes. I love crepes. These were good, I was a fan. It's really a basic cottage cheese/sour cream/strawberry crepe. The crepes themselves were better than the filling. It was above average but didn't blow my mickey ears off.
4 mickeys

No comments:

Post a Comment