Monday, September 12, 2016

Pollo a las Rajas

San Angel Inn Restaurante - EPCOT
I ate here as a child and hated it...back in my mexican food hating days. I'm a much bigger fan as an adult. My husband and I even ate at this restaurant on our honeymoon. From this visit I learned that I still don't like mole sauce.


To give you an overview: baked and seasoned chicken sits on top of a red pepper, poblano, onion, chorizo creamy sauce. It was really good! My husband said it needed more chorizo. I don't like the texture of chorizo, although the flavor is good, so I was fine with it the way it was. It takes a bit of time to prep since you have to saute the poblano until the skin starts to peel off. Other than that the prep/cook time wasn't too oppressive. 4 mickeys!



No comments:

Post a Comment