Sunday, May 1, 2011

Royal Seafood Newburg


King Stefan's Banquet Hall - Fantasy Land, Magic Kingdom

History: See past posts

Ok, so I'm not a fan of seafood. I do like some fish, especially tilapia. Since I need to make ALL the recipes in the book and I promised myself to try EVERYTHING, I did eat this... and gave Greg the rest of the seafood part. It has shrimp, scallops, and fish in it. It calls for grouper or other white fleshed fish, and since I love tilapia, I substituted the grouper with it. I loved the sauce on the rice. Greg liked all of it. For me (miss anti shell fish) in the future, I would make a tilapia fillet, put it on the rice and pour the sauce over it. It would be just as good I think, but Greg liked all the seafood in it. Overall, we give it 4 mickeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment