Friday, April 1, 2011

Carrot Salad



Top of the World - Contemporary Resort

Can you tell I'm trying
to catch up on my blogging? No, I didn't cook 10 recipes in 2 days...I have made the past few posts over a series of a few weeks and am just now catching up to blogging about them. My 4 1/2 month old son doesn't always give his mother time to blog :-)

This recipe is pretty easy to make. It gave me a reason to use my kitchen aide shredder attachment for the first time. I got that shredder for my wedding shower...7 years ago. It worked well, I'm happy to say! Make sure you shred the carrots really fine. Combine heavy cream, shredded carrots, raisins, pineapple chunks (halved), sugar, cinnamon, and mayonnaise and you have a yummy side sala
d. It sounds and looks kind of gross, but it's very good. I give it 4 mickeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment