Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chicken 'n dumplings


Terrace Buffeteria - Contemporary Resort

Check out the history on previous posts!


Don't worry ever
yone, I have still been cooking through Disney with gusto, however I haven't gotten the time to blog about it. Today I am going to start catching up!

This meal is made in 4 parts, then put together. First you make the Mornay Sauce which the dumplings cook in. Next you make the chicken. You move on to the Parsley Dumplings, and then finally you make the Supreme Sauce. You serve the meal by pouring the supreme sauce over the chicken and mornay sauce over the dumplings. I greatly enjoyed the dumplings, throug
h Greg didn't (but he doesn't like dumplings). It took a great deal of time to make and wasn't all that impressive. It actually tasted better rewarmed the next day. I give it 2 mickeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment