Friday, March 22, 2013

Chicken and Meatball Stew

Le Cellier Restaurant - Canada Showcase, EPCOT

 I know I know, it's been forever since I posted. I promise I haven't given up...my current pregnancy came with it some not-so-pleasant all day nausea, which meant cooking food was difficult. If that didn't stop me, the exhaustion usually did. Now into my 2nd trimester, I'm perking up and getting back on track. Some of these recipes I did awhile ago but haven't had a chance to post about them until now. Enjoy!

The meatballs in this stew are made with a mixture of ground pork and ground veal. I could barely handle the smell of the veal, but my husband said that they were good. Again, pregnancy nose! The rest of the stew was good - a basic chicken and veggie stew.
4 mickeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment