Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Braised Red Cabbage

 Biergarten Restaurant - EPCOT


Yes, I have returned to my Disney food blog! I hope you didn't give up on me. I have been cooking Disney on the off the last few months but I haven't had a chance to update my blog. Plus, with the holidays, I tend to be crazy busy cooking the traditional holiday foods and ran out of energy for Disney cooking. The holidays are over, I'm back from my travels, and the turkey has offically been eaten (don't look for any turkey recipes from me anytime soon...). Disney cooking, here I come!

Back in October we were having a hard time finding a good, authentic Oktoberfest to go to, so I made my own at home. I made ALL the Biergarten recipes that I have in my 4 Disney cookbooks. These concurrent posts will be from the same day.

Red cabbage. It was beyond easy to make and tasted really great. I don't remember much more, but I like the simplicity of it. FYI - it takes a long time to cook, so plan ahead. :::as I type this my newest Disney recipe is boiling over...oops::: 4 mickeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment