Thursday, April 19, 2012

Walnut Salad Dressing

Walt Disney World

Yum yum yum yum yum. Did I say yum? I LOVED this dressing. I personally would have given it 5 mickeys but Greg was at a 3 1/2, so we compromised. It was sweet, but not to sweet. It was packed with flavor, but didn't over do it. In order for me to enjoy eating salad, I have to love the dressing. All I wanted to do was eat salad while I had this dressing. In fact, I wanted more when the salad was gone! I want some right now....I should go make some right now... That's weird for me, considering I don't enjoy eating lettuces. I eat them because their good for you, not because I like them. Perhaps the caloric intake in this dressing makes up for what you lack in the lettuce, but I don't care, I liked it. So easy, so yummy, and way cheaper than buying an expensive dressing that would taste this good. 4 mickeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment